Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Have a Problem *picture me in a self-help group*

So remember how I mentioned awhile back I like have an obsession with, recipe blogs? Well this has turned into more of a problem.

 I mean seriously. It's become my number one distraction from work and anything else important I might need to get done. The problem is there are so many good recipes out there and just not enough time in the day to read them all. Let alone cook them. Another problem with this. I'm spending more money on food than I usually do because I keep finding new delicious things to make. And if it's not the time consumption or the money spending it's the eating. I'm always hungry now!

Anyone reading that last part knows this is a lie. I'm always hungry anyways, this just gives me something to blame it on :)

Maybe I should talk about more meaningful things besides food blogs, but this is what I'm thinking about, so the meaningful stuff will have to come another day.

No comments: