Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Roommate Searching

Alright, so I've lived free of rent now for a little over a year. Saved a good amount of money. And I'm ready to move out! So after talking to my dear friend Tammy Tam about searching for roommates on Craigs List I decided what the heck, it's worth a try!

Now I know what you're all thinking....Brittany nooo only stalkers, creepy people, and whores are on Craigs List. But come on people, not everyone's crazy. There has to be some normal people out there in the land of crazies. Me for instance! (Ok, on the normalish side.) So yes, I posted a listing on there for a roommate. And I've already had a few responses. One seems pretty great actually. Now on the other hand there was a dad with a son looking for a female roommate. Eh....a little weird. Didn't respond to that one. But you have to expect a few odd balls right?

So I'm on the search....if you hear of anyone, who knows someone, who knows another someone who needs a roommate, send them my way!

No comments: