Thursday, February 4, 2010

News!!

I have exciting news! Well it's exciting to me so I'm going to share it in the hopes that you too might think it's exciting. I am going on an amazing backpacking trip sometime in September to Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies. Awesome right?!? 

So this all began when I started dating this guy. I think I've mentioned him before. Anyways, so he's really into this backpacking outdoorsy thing, which it so happens I am too. May not seem like that big of a coincidence but he's the first I've found that has this same interest. So anyhow...him and his friends have gone on a trip each year for a few years now, and I'm excited to participate this year! 

Now this aint no wimpy little hike, no sir e. This is a week of intense hiking, outdoor living, no showering, amazingness. And I am ecstatic. 

Now. The only downside of this, is that I am already wanting to buy all kinds of things I probably won't need. Like boots, and jackets, and shirts, etc....Needless to say I may spend a little lot of money on this trip. Let's face it, I already have a shopping problem and this is only fueling the fire!

I will leave you with this gorgeous picture of where I will be this Fall
Banff National Park offers some inspiring views for backpackers.


No comments: